Sunday, November 21, 2010

Trivia : How Many Ferraris Could You Spot In A Day?

This is a trivia posting just for Sunday. I was driving the Kia Forte SX and heard a loud rumbling behind me.

"Now what kind of sports car could that possibly be?", I asked aloud as a Ferrari soon overtook me.

As there were quite a fair bit of loaded car enthusiasts living in my area, I have seen many sports cars in the vicinity including the Elise, Fairlady, TT, R8, Panamera, Cayenne, 911, 355, 360, 460,etc. I then thought it would be interesting to see how many Ferraris can I chanced upon on a weekday?

And so, I started counting...

 

And the answer was 3 Ferraris on a workday. If only my neighbour's Ferrari was parked in his car park spot, then it would have been rounded into a 4 Ferrari day. But alas, he had an Alphard parked there instead; so for the interim period, the most Ferraris spotted in a day stays at 3!

And what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment