Saturday, November 6, 2010

E-mail from Reader : Crazy Love for Kia Forte


"Dear KFSX,

Please forgive my language if I sound a little worked up as I was quite put off by my GF earlier. I had to go for a negotiation with my buyer, whom had refused to pay his dues for some time now; and there was indication that the negotiation may take a turn for the worst and snowball into a confrontation/fight. My GF advised me to go out earlier and settle the matter; and perhaps I could march into his place and seat myself there until a solution was worked out.


As my GF's and my cars were in tandem parking, I grabbed her Kia Forte keys and informed her that I would be taking her car out simply because hers was parked on the outside and thus, easier to drive out. She then chided me that I shouldn't be thinking of driving her car to the negotiation as things could turned bad and her car could be damaged in the process.


Her imagination had ran wild then and she was thinking that the buyer could chase me fast and furious-style and ram his car into her beloved Kia Forte. This was of course, not going to happen in reality. Logically-speaking, if I was there making an arse of myself in the buyer's pad with his mates over there, if things do turn bad, they would most likely beat the crap out of me in the pad itself. I don't think that they would be giving me the opportunity to go out of the pad, take the lift some 18-storeys down, retrieve the Kia Forte and then only come after me in their Mini Cooper S so as to ram their car against mine.

But it does feel pretty hurtful that she would be thinking of her car's safety, rather than mine; when I would be walking into a dragon's den shortly during that time. By the grace of God, all things worked out properly with no blows thrown about during the confrontation; but I felt really shortchanged.


Don't you think that that was some crazy love for Kia Forte?

Yours truly, CA Hurt"



Kia Forte SX's reply :

Dear CA Hurt, this is mainly a car blog; and I am not a trained social behaviourist so I am not going to make an arse out of you and me by trying to read into her action and come out with my own judgements, which may only make things worst. I am just glad that you are alright (least that I have one less reader if anything happened- btw, that was a tongue-in-cheek joke) and hope that things would work out fine.

The Forte does leave one speechless at times; and in this case, well, the case leaves us speechless. However,I am sure that she didn't mean you any harm and probably just used a poor choice of words leading to the current misunderstanding.

Any smart readers whom wanna assist to comment and hopefully draw some consolation for CA Hurt? I'll moderate the comments but leave the essence of the comments thereon. Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

  1. Keep cool, brother. No issue one lah after a few days. Maybe PMS?

    ReplyDelete
  2. KFSX, you rock as an Agony Aunt! :)

    To CA Hurt, chill bro... girls are like that sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete