Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Tale of Moving Your @r$e Like A G6, and Then Meeting A Real @$$ Forte

Woah, found a parking right in front of Popeyes!
Last night, wifey wanted to have Popeyes; so we drove over to TTDI to have Louisiana's juicy fried chicken and fillet. The franchise in TTDI was a nice choice- there was parking aplenty (yup, we parked right in front of the restaurant!) and on seeing that we had a toddler and could do with a bit of privacy, the staff opened up the upstairs section (previously closed) so that we could all enjoy dinner minus the hustle and bustle of the crowd downstairs.

Like a G6!!!
So Alex and Sharlotte enjoyed a round of G6 dancing in our "VIP section" and it was a funny sight to behold- a toddler of 1+ year jumping along while seated on his baby chair as his mummy swung her seductive body to the grooves of G6 playing on the radio in the restaurant. Haha, had it been a full section, there was no doubt that this would not have seen the light of the day. Even the staff serving us joined in the fun and we all had a good laugh over dinner.

(Look out for the video on Youtube, if you can find its heavily-layered file :)

After dinner, we drove back home. The traffic light near the Naza TTDI showroom showed red, so we stopped our car (on the inner left lane) and so did the other cars on our right. As soon as the traffic light turned green, all the cars started moving along. And thank goodness that I have had defensive driving courses and always checked my rear mirror, for I saw a car racing along zig-zagging between several cars behind me.

Almost an accident if not for the drivers' quick responses!
As it passed by me, it was a very tight spot between me and the car on my right, but the idiotic driver decided to give it a go anyway. I braked and swerved to whatever spaces there were left on my left (no pun intended) while the chap on the right did an emergency brake; and the idiotic driver swerved past in between us by a cat's whiskers. I was wondering what Ah Beng car this was and alas, it was a slap on thy own face as it was an ebony black Kia Forte with an outstation no. plated *AS 848.

The driver on my right gave me a shrugged look and pointed at the idiotic Kia Forte; and I was initially all for going after the arse for endangering my family's life with its dangerous driving. But if I start driving like an arse like him, on a public road with my family in the car, then it would make me nothing but a shade of him.

High beams on the Forte's arse!

So I eased off on the throttle and saw the car continued zig-zagging in between cars with many cars high-beaming him/her and sounding their horn.

To the driver of the Kia Forte no. plated *AS 848, there is a fine line between driving enthusiastically, and driving like a nut and endangering the general public. And you looked very much like the latter.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Kia Forte, is the idiot Forte that you saw got this number plate I post as user name? Coz I use that road also and got see this stupid car drove like crazy last time. I think is a young person, if I am correct. Better be careful drive time when got stupid drivers on the road, man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Forte, Toyota Altis and Honda Civic all for Ah Beng and Ah Lian drivers. Hahahahahahahaha! If you want class, then switch to a Perodua Viva Elite. P2 is for smarter guys!

    ReplyDelete