Saturday, November 6, 2010

Test : Will Ecotint Replace Our RM2k RayBarrier Tint? (Part 2)

Well, going by the e-mails that I have received from my fellow readers, this is amongst the most eagerly-anticipated answer pursuant to Test : Will Ecotint Replace Our RM2k RayBarrier Tint? (Part 1) ; and since I have now managed to get a result, I shall post it over here for our mutual sharing.


The long and short of it is that... Ecotint passed the test.

Come to the dark side...

Their business must be good, for it was a tad challenging to secure an appointment to replace the front windscreen tint. Finally, I decided that I would just drive there and kindly request for a replacement on the spot; and if this was declined, I would just pay for another tinting to be done vide one of the many competitors in the market.

Ecotint and competitors

I drove there, they saw how bad it looked with the partially torn tint, took over the car and 3 hours later, the Forte had a fresh set of RayBarrier tint on the front windscreen. The services were with a smile although the technician was unable to give me a straight answer as to why the tint was guaranteed to conform to the local authorities' guidelines and yet failed and was forcefully torn off.

Do you want to be stopped by a police officer like her?

In any case, the Forte looks the part again and hopefully, the authorities would have no more issues in the near future with the RayBarrier installed. Or hopefully, even the police forces' Forte SX would be pre-installed with the high-standard RayBarrier fresh from Naza; which would the render the tint acceptable to the enforcers!

Lancer GT : "I hear that the Forte SX's joining us on our patrols soon."
Looks charming!
A new addition to the force besides the previous batch of Mitsubishi Lancer GT!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment