Saturday, October 16, 2010

How Your Forte Looks Like After The Tint Is Forcefully Peeled Off?

I hope none of you have to bear the experience of peeling off your own RM2k tint due to the authorities' instructions, but just to share, this is how it would look like after the tint has been peeled off. Patches of sticky glue solutions on the torn part (highlighted in green in pictures). I thought of going to Ecotint to replace the tint earlier the week but as the USJ location is out of the way and jam-prone, I thought it's best that I wait until I can secure a good appointment to do that.

(Looks fine from the outside)




 (Sun glare gets really distracting)

There's a lot of good cars around my housing estate and I spotted the new Porshe Panamera and Merz SL500 beside me as we turned out from the condo. These were cars worth in the regions of mid-to-one million buckaroos over this part of the world; and one Panamera is equivalent to 9.5 units of Forte 1.6 SX. Hehe, my carpark is situated right smack between my neighbours' Cayenne on one side and E90 3-series on the other; so you can imagine how humbled I am (although there is also a Forte 1.6 SX's parking spot a few feet from mine, so that's a saving grace, I suppose :).

 (Sporty grill and brooding headlights)

 (Check out the gills)

(Huge rims)

My FIL drives a Lexus LS460L and during the many occasions whereby I was the driver, I must say that it is a pretty comfortable ride that can really speed when you floor it. Saw one similar LS460L earlier and thought that I would just have a short run with it. The driver was also driving fast as we zipped between the lanes; and on twisties, we were back-to-back but as soon as the straights were in view, the 4.6 engine just threw caution to the wind and bid my 1.6 a prompt goodbye. I wonder if the Forte 2.0 would have been able to keep up just a few more secs ;p

 ("Hello, Forte!", says the LS460L)

 ("Catch me if you can!", it adds before bidding goodbye)

Oh well, might as well get back to googling the other nice cars on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment